Skip to content
Bringing future into present research
Pikaïros en français
Pikaïros en français
You are here:
List of publications
Check the ones you want me to send you
1. “PKOM: A tool for clustering, analysis and comparison of big chemical collections.” Digital Signal Processing, Volume 48, January 2016, Pages 1–11, Elsevier (Available on-line at ScienceDirect: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ /j.dsp.2015.08.010)
2. “A Probabilistic Approach for Long Read-Length DNA Sequence Analysis,” in IEEE Workshop on Neural Networks for Signal Processing (NNSP), Sept. 2002, pp. 45-56.
3. “Initial sequencing and analysis of the human genome.” Human Genome. Nature. pp 409, 860-921 (15 February 2001) | doi:10.1038/35057062; Received 7 December 2000; Accepted 9 January 2001.
4 - “Regularisation by Convolution in Probability Density Estimation is Equivalent to Jittering”, NNSP IEEE Neural Networks for Signal Processing, December 2000, Sidney, Australia.
5. “Assessing the number of Components in Finite Gaussian Mixtures by Generalised Fisher Ratio, Normalised Entropy Criterion and Functional Merging”, Journal of VLSI Signal Processing Systems, Holland: Kluwer Academic Publishers, Vol. 26, Nos. 1/2, August 2000.
6. “A non-parametric approach for finding the embedding dimension of temporal and multivariate air pollution time series”, in Urban Air Quality - Measurement, Modelling and Management, (Escuela Universitaria de Informatica. Universidad Politecnica de Madrid), 3-5 March 1999.
7. “An Empirical Comparison of Arc-Cosine Distance, Generalised Fisher Ratio and Normalised Entroy Criteria for Model Selection”, IEEE Neural Networks for Signal Processing, September 1999, Cambridge, England.
8. “Measuring tree-ring parameters using the generalised fisher ratio”, (Rhodes, Greece), EUSIPCO, September 8 - 11 1998.
9. “Regionally optimised kernels for time frequency distributions”, (Seatle, Washington, USA), ICASSP, International Conference in Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, May 12-15 1998.
10. “Approximation of alpha-stable probability densities using finite gaussian mixtures”, vol. II, (Rhodes - Greece), pp. 989--992, EUSIPCO, September 8-11 1998.
11. “Automatic count of neural cells using the generalised fisher ratio”, (Pisa, Italy), NNESMED¢98, September 1998.
12. “A New Analytic Representation for the alpha-Stable Probability Density Function.” American Statistical Society Proceedings, Section on Bayesian Statistical Science, 1997.
13. “Regularisation by Convolution in Symmetric-alpha-Stable Function Networks”, in International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks (IWANN'97)(L. S.-V. Series, ed.), pp. 588--596, 1997. Mathematics of Neural Networks: Models, Algorithms and Applications, chapter “Generalisation and Regularisation by Gaussian Filter Convolution of Radial Basis Function Networks, pp. 280--284. Operations Research/Computer Science Interface Series, London: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997.
14. “Experimental Issues of Functional Merging on Probability Density Estimation”, in Artificial Neural Networks, (London), pp. 123--128, Institution of Electrical Engineers, July 7-9 1997.
15. “Pruning with Replacement on Limited Resource Allocating Networks by F-Projections”, Neural Computation, vol. 8, no. 4, 1996.
16. “Geometrical Techniques for Finding the Embedding Dimension of Time Series”, vol. VI, pp. 161--169, IEEE Neural Networks for Signal Processing, September 1996.
17. “Classification Neuromimetique a L'aide de la Géometrie Algorithmique.” PhD thesis, Université de Bordeaux I, Cours de la Libération, 3400 Talence, France, November 1994.
18. “The Overlapped Tessellation, a Supervised Neural Rule”, pp. 13--16 September, ICANN 93, 1993.
19. “Le Pavage Recouvrant pour la Construction du Perceptron Multicouche”, pp. 13--16 September, GRETSI 93, 1993.
20. “Evaluation of the Gift-Wrapping Neural Network in Pattern Classification”, APII journal, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 253--263, 1993.
21. “New Approach for the Multi-Perceptron Architecture Construction Applied to the Edge Detection Problem”, (Belgium), pp. 1219--1222, EUSIPCO 92, 24-27 August 1992.
* Indicates required field.
Go to Top